CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$5.50 - $35.00
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
$46.00 - $48.00
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60, 50, or Rail 50 wheels to fit your bike's rear axle.
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
$19.95 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
$69.95 - $109.95
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- XD-11 freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - For use with SRAM XD 11-speed cassettes - Comatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive MTB hubs only
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Thru-axle conversions for Spin Doctor 6-D rear mountain hub (no axle) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Converts original Spin Doctor rear hub to a nutted 10 x 135 x 185mm Chromoly axle with bearing covers - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 15.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 22mm - Length: 12.7mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano Deore LX HB-M570 Front - Shimano Deore XT HB-M750 Front
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many tandem hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.6mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano HB-C201 Front - 105 HB-1050 Front - Deore LX/Mtn LX Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - Shimano HB-A410, HB-A416 Front
Replacement axles for Manitou forks
These kits convert Crankbrothers rear hubs to 12mm thru axle and 10mm QR spacing. - 135×10QR – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99204) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - 142/148×12TA – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99205) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - weight 23g per pair
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
Page 1 of 14 Next page