Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
- Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Improved design easily switches from external to internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Vertical travel: - 350mm - 100mm travel - 395mm - 125mm travel - 440mm - 150mm travel
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
- Aluminum dropper post with alloy trigger/clamp and cable junction cap - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
$143.00 - $144.00
TruVativ's carbon Noir T30 Seatpost is perfect for any XC rig. The Noir T30 Seatpost uses filament-wound tubes with a unidirectional carbon finish and all-new graphics. It’s light, it’s tough, and it can stand up to the abuses of XC riding and racing without looking worse for wear. Strategically positioned reinforcements add strength and keep the weight in check—just 235g and a dual bolt head design and titanium hardware keeps everything secure.
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
- LINK Trail posts share design and features with the standard LINK posts, but come in 400 lengths - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - 235g
- Gravity-approved butted, heat treated aluminum mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 260g (30.9mm)
- Aluminum dropper post with titanium bolts, carbon remote, superlight Powercordz cable and carbon lower head clamp - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
- Gravity-approved butted unidirectional carbon mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 188g (30.9mm)
- Internally routed carbon body dropper with carbon saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 400mm length
- AL2014 -T6 W/3D Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 251g / 27.3
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Page 1 of 5 Next page