Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
A pair of Electra's Townie Aluminum Fenders on your ride will let you pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, low-maintenance aluminum and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Full Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. Plus the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Shield Yourself From Splatter Crud Control With a minimalist design and maximum performance, this front fender shields you from mud and spray without getting in your way. It mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 0.8mm Thickness
Made of durable polycarbonate and featuring the highest quality hardware of any fenders in their class, Portland Design Works' Poncho Fenders keep you safe from spray from head to toe. They use thick 6mm stays for extra rigidity, sturdy rubber mudflaps for extra coverage, and front safety release tabs to ensure your wheels keep turning even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. The Road size Poncho Fenders will fit close clearance road bikes with 700x23 tires maximum or road bikes designed to take fenders with up to 700x25 tires. They are designed to fit under caliper brakes and forks, and include add-on mounts for bikes that lack eyelets. - 30 mm wide to fit 700x23 tires maximum - Pre-installed stays and brackets for faster mounting - Weight: 454 g (16 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty The City size Poncho Fenders are designed for touring and CX bikes with 700x35 tires maximum. They come with all necessary hardware to mount to bikes with brazed on eyelets. - 45 mm wide to fit 700x35 tires maximum - Pre-installed stays and brackets for faster mounting - Weight: 567 g (20 oz) - City size installation manual (PDF) - Lifetime PDWarranty
The X-Guard is a universal downtube fender for any wheel size. It is attached using two straps on the lower bar (downtube), making it compatible with fat bikes and bicycles with oversized tires for all-around mud protection. It also protects E-MTB batteries from dirt, splashes and flying rocks. The straps are extra long and can be shortened as needed, making X-Guard suitable for any frame shape and all common battery models.
The Stingray mudguards supplement SKS's Bluemels range in the accustomed quality with modern colors in a matte design. First-grade plastic with an aluminum core for high-impact resistance. The stays feature quick-mounting fixed end caps. These fenders feature an elegant matte finish, edge protectors, and an automatic stay release safety system for the front. - Same features as the Commuter II fenders with the addition of colors and blacked out V-Stay - Fits tires 700 x 28-37mm - 45mm profile width
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork – and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs – or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- Heavy duty composite construction - Adjustable to fit 20" to 28" wheels - Clamp on rear fits 24.4-32mm seat tubes - Front is brake caliper hole mounted - Set Unit: Pair
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
- Spoiler, 50/55mm fits Chromoplastics, Commuter II - Hardware included.
- SKS B45 20" Commuter II (Bluemel) Fender Set for Recumbent / Folding bike. - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays. - ASR security release system for the front wheel. - Made in Germany.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road and cyclocross bikes for tire widths between 25 and 32mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Its superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Includes adhesive protection kit to avoid damaging the paintwork. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams - Rear angle adjustable - 73x21x11cm/28.7x8.3x4.3-inch
Page 1 of 7 Next page