• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$24.95 - $39.95
Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$69.95 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Ritchey's 4-Axis Adjustable Stem features a precision 3D-Net shaped forged shaft that interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available. - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Stack Height: 40 - Weight: 219g
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
- 3-D forged aluminum with 4-bolt bar clamp - 83 or 7 degree flip flop design. 137g (80mm) - Includes shim for 1" threadless steerers
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
The RaceFace Atlas 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2-piece direct mount design. Super lightweight, low profile design with flush mount bolts and 5mm spacers kit to let you dial in your perfect set up. - Machined from 2014 Aluminium - Weight-saving single bolt faceplate
- Forged aluminum - 22.2mm diameter quill - 300-360g - 25.4mm clamp - -18 degree rise - Fits one-inch threaded headset
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
Page 1 of 7 Next page