$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
By popular demand, Wheels Mfg. added this PF30 Outboard Bearing BB for use with 29mm spindle SRAM DUB cranksets when used in PF30 frames. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm – 73mm (Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers, sold separately) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch - Weight: 156g
$23.99 - $44.95
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Origin8's Revolvr BB386 Outboard Bottom Bracket features forged and CNC-machined AL6061 thread-in cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into BSA threaded frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 68mm x 33.6-33.9mm - Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37" x 24TPI) - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 120g
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket features precision-machined AL6061 cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the dual-row premium flanged bearings from harmful contaminants. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide, BB386, BB392, and other 30mm spindle cranks into BB86/92 frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 80g
Origin8's Revolvr PF30/BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into PF30 or BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30/BB386 - Spindle Type: BB30/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 120g
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
TruVativ's Howitzer XR M15 is a lightweight bottom bracket that is tough enough for all-mountain riding. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and great durability. The Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$19.99 - $164.99
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Eccentric adapter bottom brackets enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a PF30 (68x46mm) frame to run a singlespeed drivetrain - 68mm PF30 BB shell only
Threaded ABEC-3 BB for 386EVO frames (86.5mm shell width, 46mm shell ID). Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 126g - Packaged for retail display - Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
BB86 threaded BB for Fat Bike PF41. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF41 - BB121, PF41 - BB132 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 121mm - 132mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: SRAM / Truvativ GXP - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 120g
Page 1 of 7 Next page