$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The classic version features full-body, aluminum construction across the shell for maximum surface area friction and additional value. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Classic, full-body design - Outer Diameter - 54mm
External English (BSA) threaded road bottom bracket for 68mm shells. Wheels Mfg uses only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable. Includes: (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacer (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers Direct replacement for SRAM/Truvativ GXP bottom brackets! - Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid - Color: Gray - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 98g
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
BB86 threaded BB for Fat Bike PF41. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF41 - BB121, PF41 - BB132 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 121mm - 132mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: SRAM / Truvativ GXP - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 120g
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Truvativ's HammerSchmidt All Mountain Bottom Bracket Cups let you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This fine bottom bracket features a whopping eight seals to keep mud and debris out.
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
$175.00 - $180.00
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The lightweight version features additional machining and drilling of the alloy body to reduce weight. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Lightweight, cut-out body design - Outer Diameter - 54mm
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket features precision-machined AL6061 cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the dual-row premium flanged bearings from harmful contaminants. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide, BB386, BB392, and other 30mm spindle cranks into BB86/92 frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 80g
Origin8's Revolvr PF30/BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into PF30 or BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30/BB386 - Spindle Type: BB30/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 120g
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Origin8's Revolvr BB386 Outboard Bottom Bracket features forged and CNC-machined AL6061 thread-in cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into BSA threaded frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 68mm x 33.6-33.9mm - Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37" x 24TPI) - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 120g
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
• Fits BB92, BB89.5 and BB86.5 frames • Easily serviced, replaceable sealed bearings and external labyrinth seal • Cups pressed in and held in place by a screw in centre tube stopping any movement or play usually found in press-fit frames • Compatible with any 24mm axle cranks • Requires Hope PressFit BB tool for installation (sold separately) • Available with either stainless steel or ceramic bearings
Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 95g
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
The Revolver bottom bracket features two sealed bearings and 6061 Alloy CNC machined cone spacers with weight-saving tear-drop slots. - Precision sealed bearings - Swaged waist tube spacer for 73mm BB shells - Spindle size: 19mm or 22mm - Shell Size: Mid - Tube Spacer: Swaged waist with 5mm spacer - Spacers: 2.5mm alloy (x4) - Weight: 4.0-ounce
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP100 bottom bracket matches SRAM's Fat Bike cranks.
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
TruVativ's Howitzer XR M15 is a lightweight bottom bracket that is tough enough for all-mountain riding. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and great durability. The Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Page 1 of 7 Next page