CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Enthusiast-level aluminum wheels for all mountain Massively different - Simple and beautiful, our unique wheel design is based around principles of strength, stiffness, and acceleration Faster to accelerate - Low rotational inertia: unique wheel design distributes mass closer to the hub for faster acceleration and deceleration - Tubeless ready hole-less rims: stronger and no rim tape required for tubeless setup Stronger and stiffer - Twinpair spoke technology: designed using the strongest shape in construction, the triangle, to maximize strength and stiffness - Beautifully simple single spoke length: easy to true and replaceable without removing tire - Rim material: 6061-t6, smooth weld joint - Rim finish: shot peen, flat black anodizing - Rim width: 23mm - Rim depth: 19.5mm - Spoke material: stainless steel - Spoke butting: 2.0 straight gauge - Spoke length: 166mm - Spoke pins: solid 7075-t6 aluminum - Nipple size: 3.2 x 139mm - Front hub material: iodine, 6061-t6 - Front hub bearing: sealed cartridge 6805 (x2) - Front hub end caps: 15mm (installed), 20mm (included) - Rear hub material: iodine, 6061-t6 - Rear hub bearings: sealed cartridge 6903 (x2), 6902 (x2) - Rear hub end caps: 12x142mm (installed), 10x135mm (included) - Freehub: 3-pawl, 21T, steel - XD driver: XD driver compatible, available separately - Skewers: skewers not included, available separately - Weight: 27.5-inch, 1845g per set - E-bike compatible: trail/AM e-bikes up to 350 watts max
Enthusiast-level aluminum wheels for XC/trail Massively different - Simple and beautiful, unique wheel design is based around principles of strength, stiffness, and acceleration Faster to accelerate - Low rotational inertia: unique wheel design distributes mass closer to the hub for faster acceleration and deceleration - Tubeless ready hole-less rims: stronger and no rim tape required for tubeless setup Stronger and stiffer - Twinpair spoke technology: designed using the strongest shape in construction, the triangle, to maximize strength and stiffness - Beautifully simple single spoke length: easy to true and replaceable without removing tire - Rim material: 6061-t6, smooth weld joint - Rim finish: shot peen, black anodizing - Rim width: 21mm - Rim depth: 19.5mm - Spoke material: stainless steel - Spoke butting: 2.0/1.6/2.0 - Spoke length: 166mm - Spoke pins: solid 7075-t6 aluminum - Nipple size: 3.2 x 139mm - Front hub material: cobalt, 6061-t6 - Front hub bearing: sealed cartridge 6804 (x2) - Front hub end caps: 15mm (installed), 9mm (included) - Rear hub material: cobalt, 6061-t6 - Rear hub bearings: sealed cartridge 6903 (x2), 6902 (x2) - Rear hub end caps: 12x142mm (installed), 10x135mm (included) - Freehub: 3-pawl, 21T, steel - XD driver: XD driver compatible, available separately - Skewers: skewers not included, available separately - Weight: 29-inch, 1790g per set - Weight: 27.5-inch, 1710g per set - E-bike compatible: urban/XC e-bikes up to 350 watts max
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
$253.99 - $537.99
• Model Number : WH-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : 15mm E-Thru • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 100mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 27.9mm • Recommended Tire : 29x2.00-2.35 • Increased tire rigidity for improved traction. • 24C wide-profile offset rim. • Front/ Rear: E-thru. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design for durable wheel construction.
$5.50 - $35.00
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
$153.93 - $202.93
- Mini kits include 2 front spokes and 2/3 rear spokes with corresponding self-locking nuts and nut supporting plates - Single spoke kits include 1 spoke and 1 nipple - Special spokes/nipples are used to obtain Fulcrum's Dynamic Balance and include 1 spoke
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
- Adjustable double sealed cartridge bearings and labyrinth seals - Wide canted flanges build a no dish wheel - Large 8mm bolts and knurled washer face for maximum hold - Accepts 24tpi BMX freewheels. 300g - 32-hole - Made in USA
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD 150mm rear hubs.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come. - Engineered for disc brake only - Matte unidirectional carbon finish - 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed - Designed to be used with spoke washers - 30psi max tire pressure - Max tire is 3.8" - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
$40.99 - $42.99
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
Page 1 of 43 Next page