Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
Wear down the bottom of your shoes from too much cycling? The Toe and Heel Pad Set includes 4 pieces of rubber for a pair of your favorite Bont shoes along with screws to keep them in place.
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
Designed for the nastiest, frigid conditions, the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. AmFIB WxB Shoe Covers transform your road shoes, allowing them to thrive year round. Primaloft Gold insulation and P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric with an Outdry membrane provides waterproof, breathable coverage to keep feet toasty. Kevlar bottoms and rubber reinforcements on the toes add durability to the high-wear areas. The best part: Pearl's patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes these covers easy to put on and take off, while ensuring a snug fit against both your shoe and ankle. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the interior of the shell fabric - 100g Primaloft Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk - Updated two-stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Reflective elements for low-light visibility - Shell: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% polyester; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Power saving, round pedal stroke and a healthy foot arch make the SQlab insoles a must for every foot in a cycling shoe! Suitable for all cycling shoes, but also for normal shoes which are used for cycling, as well as for other uses. Developed in collaboration with ex-runner-up triathlon World Champion and foot expert Bjorn Gustaffson, SQlab has developed insoles that support the specific requirements found in cycling for the weaknesses of the respective foot type.
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page