Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Wear down the bottom of your shoes from too much cycling? The Toe and Heel Pad Set includes 4 pieces of rubber for a pair of your favorite Bont shoes along with screws to keep them in place.
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility, and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ProTextura technology with waterproof polyurethane coating - Stretch Lycra material for easy on and off - Outsole and upper front portions feature anti-slip, anti-abrasion material - Fits most clipless pedal systems - Back zipper closure - UPF 40+
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
These water-resistant gaiters allow you to continue hiking or trekking despite the weather. The front hook and loop fastener closure makes it easy to slip on and off, and the ergonomic fit and rigid piping at the bottom prevent infiltrations. Adjustable tapes at calf and ankle compress the calf for more stability, and the adjustable strap with buckle under the sole and front metal hook keep the gaiters in place. FABRICS: - Nylon and 600D WR DETAILS: - Front closure with Velcro: Slips on and off easily - Ergonomic fit: Prevents infiltrations - Adjustable woven tape at ankle: Compresses the ankle for better stability - Adjustable rubber strap with buckle under sole: Maintains the gaiter - Front metal hook/loop closure: Maintains the front of the gaiter with the boot - Rigid piping at bottom: Prevents infiltrations - Back length: S/M 13.75"/35cm, L/XL 14.5"/37cm
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Page 1 of 2 Next page