Parts & Accessories
Features - Save time and your thumbs with Giant's new tubeless tire installation tool - Install one side of the tire to the rim, then half of the second side and rely on the tool for the rest - Felt tipped tool will not scratch rims and is carbon rim safe - Great for home or shop applications
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$4.95 - $5.95
- Snap-On high-Pressure plasticized nylon protects tube from abrasion - Older stock is yellow, New stock is black with halo logos
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
- Practical, tubed solution for flat prevention - 2 ounces of sealant in each tube helps eliminate most punctures and holds air longer, allowing more time between inflations - A premium, proprietary latex sealant formula - Contains multiple shapes and sizes of solid particles called nanites which quickly seal any hole, keeping air in the tire - Road kit include 2 RVC tubes, RVC tool, and 4oz of sealant
Add personality to any bike with Dimension Valve Caps.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
PROCORE is an inner high-pressure air chamber for tubeless systems that allows dual air pressures for traction and impact protection. Procore allows low pressures (down to 14psi) to be run in tubeless tires, with a high-pressure inner chamber that locks the bead in place and prevents burping and rim dents from impacts. - Sold as a set with all components to set up a wheelset on one bike (tires not included) - Minimum internal rim width is 23mm - Maximum distance from rim well to rim inner surface is 20mm - Minimum tire pressure with ProCore is 14 psi
$20.00 - $32.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
Eco-Friendly, latex-based formula simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires. Seals standard 1-2mm punctures quickly to get you back in the saddle. Enough pressure to seed a tubeless tire onto a rim; an enduro racers dream come true. For use with both presta and shrader valves. Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi.
With a Schrader core remover on one end and a Presta remover on the other, you can’t go wrong with this zinc alloy valve core remover tool. Threads apart in the middle and contains two Presta cores with a rubber o-ring for a watertight closure. - Presta/Schrader tool with valve core storage inside - Made from zinc alloy - Includes (2) Presta valve cores - 80mm x 10mm/3.15 x .39-inch - An essential accessory when converting to a tubeless system.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$39.00 - $41.00
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
$21.90 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
Page 1 of 3 Next page